09 Sep Keep pace with customers through Integrated Business Solutions
Your goals may remain constant, but customer expectations are forever increasing. Integrated Business Solutions can help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) attract new customers, keep existing customers happy, and grow revenues. Many SME leaders fall for the trap of mashing together a few entry-level solutions that work independently but are highly inefficient. These low-end marketing, sales, and service applications lack the kind of horsepower a modern business requires to grow.
On the other hand, SMEs feel that enterprise CRM suites are either too expensive or too complex. Both the Low-end and Enterprise-level solutions require 3rd party integrations to unify customer data and workflows with your financial systems. The good news is that there is a middle ground. A cloud-based customer management solution that is designed to work with financials out of the box. Having both your customer and financial data in one system allows for information to flow easily. Streamline operations with an integrated business solution/business system.
Top Priorities for SMEs
Table Of Contents
As an SME, your priorities may be to grow revenue, attract new customers, and improve customer experience to ensure you retain as many customers as you possibly can. However, with buyers being more knowledgeable and spoilt for choice, meeting customer’s expectations can be a neverending pursuit. It is indeed a journey any modern business can not afford to avoid.
To fulfill customer expectations, you need to demonstrate a strong understanding of buyer needs, make the purchasing process as simple and as effortless as possible while providing a unique service experience.
Is your business keeping up with customers’ pace?
The days of relying on a stack of spreadsheets and contact managers to handle sales, marketing, and service functions are over. A CRM solution helps your business keep up with and satisfy the new-age customers growing expectations. You will soon realize that using old methods puts you at a disadvantage instead of helping your business grow.
Move into the future with an Integrated Business Solution that offers CRM, financials, manufacturing, and other modules built-in to ensure that you have a full view of your business from one central place. You will be able to link all your customer’s financial records so your sales team knows who the high-value and low-value customers are and focus their efforts accordingly.
Gone are the days when you had to go back and forth between your standalone CRM and email records to reconcile customer information.
The Benefits of an Integrated Business Solution
- Integrating your ERP Financials and CRM on the same database has many benefits. Save cost and time as you will avoid having to build clunky custom code or buying expensive 3rd party integration tools.
- Having a 360-degree view of your entire business from integrated dashboards gives clear visibility and better decision-making. This enables the modern business leader to manage forecasts, quotes, and measure results seamlessly. Ensure your data is secure by providing role-based access.
- Collaboration is the formula for building a successful business. A centralized database means there will only be one version of the truth which allows SMEs to maintain consistency in the organization.
- Access to real-time information as well as the ability to create customer portals to communicate with customers from marketing through to delivery and post-sales support is extremely simplified.
- Increase productivity and improve sales and service response with Acumatica’s CRM module that integrates with email.
The adage says, Get your head out the clouds. The modern version of that is, Get your business in the cloud! Integration is key to assisting SMEs to leverage the benefits of having a unified and consistent view of the business through integrated business solutions. Customer satisfaction is made simpler when you have a more complete view of each customer. Acumatica Cloud ERP offers the agility and insights needed to improve customer interactions, engagement, and experience.