Whether you a small business with a standard list of requirements or a large conglomerate with a sophisticated payroll and HR set-up. Sage Pastel Payroll will ensure you reap the rewards of an efficient and tax-compliant payroll solution.
Sage Pastel Payroll is available as a single-user version for start-ups and small businesses, as well as a fully scalable solution for medium companies.
Sage Pastel Payroll can be accessed via our mobile app which allows your employees to access their leave balances and payslips remotely.
Enjoy service excellence during your payroll software implementation, as well as world-class support from our experienced payroll support consultants that are always ready on the other side of the line to guide you should you need a hand with your payroll processing.
• Sage Pastel Payroll caters for the calculation of pay for annual
leave taken and notice pay according to the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA).
• Caters for many different types of tax calculation methods, e.g. periodic,
average, directive, director’s tax, etc.
• Annual tax table and regular statutory upgrades keep your Payroll up to date with legislative changes.
• All statutory requirements, e.g. EMP201 and EMP501 returns, OID, SDL
, and UIF declarations are catered for.
• Sage Pastel Payroll automatically calculates all the
income, deductions, and company contributions according to your
• View the payslip with the nett salary on-screen before you print
cheques and generate electronic bank transfer files.
• In addition to Sage Pastel Partner Payroll’s standard facility that
enables you to e-mail secure password-protected payslips to your
individual employees, you also have the option to utilize our bulk
• You are able to e-mail groups of payslips to a specific employee,
manager of a cost center or PayPoint, a specific contact in your
Microsoft® Outlook address book or any specific Payroll user.
• Payslips can then be printed onto our professional pre-printed
and confidential stationery at remote destinations instantaneously
and distributed to the individual employees, saving you money on
postage; with peace of mind that the payslips will never fall into the
Sage Pastel Partner Payroll caters to the full spectrum of requirements, from pre-defined standard sets of transactions for less complicated Payrolls to more powerful and customizable features and functions for Payrolls with more sophisticated requirements. We believe in working smarter, not harder. Meeting your South African Revenue Services (SARS) obligations every month takes considerable time and know-how. So you’ll appreciate Sage Pastel Payroll’s easy, efficient processing ability. At the touch of a button, you’ll comply with even the most complex of legislation with our software that does it all for you.
Our dedicated focus and specialist expertise are the reasons why more
businesses choose us as their preferred tax, HR, and Payroll partner.
Need help immediately? We guarantee fast responses and service excellence for all queries.
Contact us today for a quote, a demo or site analysis and we will implement the right solution in your business.