Accounting Software Functionality Checklist to compare Features and Benefits of Enterprise Resource Planning Software.
Table Of Contents
Before you rush into choosing a new ERP solution, it’s really important to ask yourself the following questions. After this, you can go ahead and cross-check your current solution with our comprehensive ERP checklist to evaluate your software requirements.
- How will the software assist in making your team more productive?
- Does the software enable you to perform your daily accounting and business management functions with ease?
- What level of mobility, usability, and customizability does the software offer?
- What will the maintenance implications be after you have implemented the ERP solution?
- Have you done a Cost-Benefit analysis?
- What are the financial data security risk implications involved?
- Does your accounting software cover payment processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other standard accounting features you need from an accounting system?
- Is the software designed for a small business, a medium business or large corporations?