SAGE EVOLUTION CASE STUDY:
About the Company
Company Name: Bosun Group
Industry: Manufacturer of precast concrete products
Software Used: Sage Evolution
Sage Evolution Case Study: Bosun Group Project Description
The Bosun Group manufactures precast concrete products under the Bosun Brick & SmartStone brands in Midrand, Brits, Durban and Port Elizabeth. Brilliant Link has provided support, initially for Brilliant Accounting, and later Sage Evolution, for the Bosun Group since 2003.
Sage Evolution Case Study: Bosun Group Final Result
Other than day-to-day support, Brilliant Link has also assisted on a number of projects for the Bosun Group over the years. These include the implementation of the Bill of Materials module, Daily Cash-up module, Discount Structure module, custom reports for outstanding orders, custom sales reports and delivery schedules. Brilliant Link has also implemented Sage’s Service Manager module to manage the Bosun Group’s plant and machinery and vehicles.
Through installing Sage Evolution for Bosun Group, the group is now able to perform the following functions effortlessly:
- The ability to effortlessly handle large volumes of transactions;
- The ability to check and maintain stock levels;
- Outstanding stability and scalability as the Bosun Group has grown;
- Ease of use, which has made training and module implementations quick and easy;
- The ability to monitor customer orders and ensure deliveries are made on time;
- Ability to have custom reporting requirements; and
- Integration with the Weighbridge solution.
Sage Evolution Case Study: Bosun Group Client Testimonial
Devon Rimmington, in particular, has a thorough understanding of our business and how Sage Evolution can support it, and has provided invaluable guidance and support over the years – many times after hours.James Metcalf