Keep the lead pipeline full and conversions high
Whether your title says Sales and Marketing Manager, VP of Sales or Marketing Director, your focus is on the business’ sales and marketing. Your efforts ensure that the company revenue is driven and that your team is performing across the entire product line.
A combined ERP and CRM system is extremely important for this role, for real-time access to information about your team and your customer at all times; in order to keep you on top of the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining a database of contacts
- Tracking all sales activities
- Seeing all customer history, including current or prior quotes, service issues and sale history
- Marketing to prospects and producing leads
- Marketing leads to sales representatives once leads are qualified
- Tracking marketing campaign costs
- Taking and writing contracts to ensure final delivery
- Complete sales qualification
- Integrate leads with a marketing automation system for email marketing
- Create quotes, proposals and orders easily and remotely
Take a closer look at what Acumatica can do for you and your company:
Know your customers and their important information
- Use Acumatica’s CRM to track customer histories from first contact to final delivery and more, including quotes, sales history, problem issues, delivery, and service.
- Calculate the cost of customer interactions through Acumatica’s ERP functions.
- Identify problem areas in the sales cycles where prospects abandon the sale.
Provide accurate price quotes and deliver dates for product or services
- Leverage Acumatica’s integrated ERP and CRM functions to provide flexible pricing, contact management, real-time availability of product inventory, and credit checks at order time.
Determine the effectiveness of marketing activities, including advertising, promotions, social media, and public relations activities.
- Use Acumatica’s integrated CRM and ERP to track all marketing activities and costs.
- Link qualified leads to sales and determine the true cost per lead.
- Leverage business intelligence to determine optimal marketing campaigns, high value prospects, and fast moving items.
Create templates for sales orders, quotes, and proposals for access by your sales staff
- Leverage Acumatica’s collaboration tools to record templates that sales staff can easily access and modify – even remotely.
- Integrate costs associated with deliverables automatically, including margins, commissions, and discounts.
Support a mobile workforce
- Keep productivity high by offering staff online access to up-to-date information from anywhere using any device at any time. All screens display the same content and automatically resize to fit any device.
- Build your own custom mobile apps to extend Acumatica’s functionality.
Here are some KPIs that you might want to set up and monitor:
Why should you choose Acumatica?
We do not charge by the number of users that need to access the system, but rather by the resources that your company needs to use. This then means that all staff in your business are able to access information they need for their role or to improve the business situation, without any additional cost to you.