We want you to be operating at peak efficiency
You manage all manufacturing and operational processes, whether your title is VP of Operations, Supply Chain VP, VP of Manufacturing or Chief Operations Officer. Your main focus is to increase productivity with high quality, but keep costs low. We want to help you do that.
When you are responsible for managing the manufacturing and operational processes, you need to have real-time visibility over all aspects of the company in order for you to ensure all runs smoothly; and so your duties could include the below:
- Forming the operational strategy for the company, which could include elements such as outsourcing, partnerships, sourcing of material or contract manufacturing.
- Ensuring that the company maintains high quality standards and that the supply levels are controlled.
- Optimising investments, whether they be manufacturing or financial.
- Implementing the best practice tactics for the industry.
Take a closer look at what Acumatica can do for you and your company:
- Automate manual processes to reduce errors and improve accuracy.
- Redesign and automate processes and notices through highly configurable workflows.
- Give everyone in your organisation visibility and empower them to improve, with no cost for additional users.
- Leverage Acumatica’s features for operations management, including:
- Inventory management
- Bill of Material and routing
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Purchase and Sales Order management
- Production order changes
- Lot and serial tracking
- Barcode integration
- Labor and material tracking
- And more
Access advanced analytics for greater insight into operations
- Leverage Acumatica’s product performance reports and dashboards for visibility into KPIs and easy drilldown.
- Utilise Microsoft Power BI for data visualisations that help you quickly spot trends.
Improve demand planning and delivery
- Improve customer satisfaction while reducing costs with future demand planning and forecasting.
- Keep your delivery schedules tight to improve customer satisfaction.
Drive innovation to stay ahead of the competition
- Identify business processes that are key to driving innovation, then use dashboards to monitor their health and process automation to ensure consistency.
- Prepare for the “Factory of the Future” (w/ IoT) by using Acumatica to make the most of data collected through IoT. Acumatica’s open architecture allows for easy integration to custom apps on your shop floor.
Here are some KPIs that you might want to set up and monitor:
Why should you choose Acumatica?
We do not charge by the number of users that need to access the system, but rather by the resources that your company needs to use. This then means that all staff in your business are able to access information they need for their role or to improve the business situation, without any additional cost to you.