It’s about streamlining your management
You manage the business’ finances, whether your title is Bookkeeper, Treasurer, Controller, VP of Finance or CFO. Acumatica wants to assist with streamlining your financial management when you need to ensure that invoices have been paid, payroll is met, statements are accurate and budgets are ready.
When you are responsible for managing a company’s finance, you need a management system that provides you with access to accurate information on the current financial situation of the business – where you can analyse the data and report back on it. With overseeing this, we understand that you are responsible for:
- Closing the books, in a quick and accurate manner.
- Develop budgets, capital asset plans and financial forecasts.
- Ensure proper audit and tax compliance.
- Manage bank accounts, loans or any real estate obligations.
Take a closer look at what Acumatica can do for you and your company:
Increase insight and analytic capabilities to aid in more informed decision making
- Implement companywide finance and accounting processes and systems.
- Access reports and dashboards that offer a real-time view of current and future business performance and trends.
- Bring all your data together where it can be analysed with best-in-class business intelligence tools.
- Set up and monitor your key performance indicators (KPIs).
Increase productivity and reduce costs
- Use cloud-based ERP to drive a single version of the truth and lower IT costs.
- Utilise Web-based financial consolidations.
- Post only once with intercompany accounting.
- Avoid mistakes and time delays by allowing all users to access the system to enter data and inquire directly—there is no user limit with Acumatica
Provide accurate and auditable financial records
- Leverage Acumatica’s integrated accounting, operations, and CRM to track all of your company’s operations.
- Ensure regulatory and audit compliance with Acumatica’s financial management functions. Accounting functions include:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Payroll management
- Project cost tracking
- Tax management
- Multi- and international companies
- Multi-currency transactions
- Cash management
- And more
- Quickly integrate systems to get a more comprehensive picture of the current state of the business.
- Give all companies/entities their own books. Use inter-company functionality for consolidations.
- Ensure all processes have user security and audit trails
Here are some KPIs that you might want to set up and monitor:
Why should you choose Acumatica?
We do not charge by the number of users that need to access the system, but rather by the resources that your company needs to use. This then means that all staff in your business are able to access information they need for their role or to improve the business situation, without any additional cost to you.