Improve your customer satisfaction
You’re responsible for field service and repair function of your business. Your title may be a VP of Field Services or Director, but your focus is on scheduling equipment, ensuring customers are happy and checking if SLAs are being met.
You then need a real-time solution so that you and your team have access to all information that will affect how smoothly the business runs, so we keep your below responsibilities to keep in mind:
- Develop processes for efficient and incredible customer service.
- Ensure that there is availability of staff and equipment (including on-hand inventory).
- Ensure staff are trained properly and have access to all information that can assist them with a service call.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quick and accurate service.
- Manage compliance with SLAs or warranties.
- Track costs and service times.
- Implement proactive and preventive technologies/processes to resolve potential issues.
Take a closer look at what Acumatica can do for you and your company:
Drive field service efficiency and productivity
- Allow service staff remote entry for time and service call management.
- Know your true costs with integrated project accounting.
- Give your staff what they need when they need it with collaboration tools they can access from remote sites. Staff can access current job orders, previous customer history, product manuals, and share best practices.
- Shorten the time between call receipt and job assignment with Acumatica’s scheduling, dispatching, and call center.
Manage service contracts and warranties efficiently
- Create and manage multiple service schedules per customer.
- Track Customer and/or Vendor parts that may need warranty with Acumatica’s added Inventory functionality. Establish warranty offers for your customers, specifying which parts are under warranty to avoid confusion, mischarges, and objections.
Know how your department is performing at all times
- Maintain a real-time view of your department’s activities across all your company’s operations when field service management is fully integrated with CRM, sales, inventory, purchasing, accounting, and financial reporting.
- Use Acumatica’s real-time reporting and dashboard analytics to drive insight into all aspects of your department.
Address customer expectations and needs
- Give clients access to their information, such as contracts, financial statements, support cases, and more.
Here are some KPIs that you might want to set up and monitor:
Why should you choose Acumatica?
We do not charge by the number of users that need to access the system, but rather by the resources that your company needs to use. This then means that all staff in your business are able to access information they need for their role or to improve the business situation, without any additional cost to you.