Have a full view over your organisation
You run the business. Whether your title says you are the President, Owner or CEO, the organisation is under your control and decisions need to be made by you. Unfortunately, a Profit and Loss statement cannot give you the right view of your business in order to know the direction it is heading or needs to head in.
When you are responsible for a business and all aspects of the company (from profit margins to product quality), as well as managing staff and their responsibilities per department, you need updated information on the below:
- Revenue, costs and margins
- Distribution and supply channels
- Quality and customer satisfaction
- Competitive initiatives
- Tactical and strategic planning
Take a closer look at what Acumatica can do for you and your company:
See an end-to-end view of the entire organisation
- Use Acumatica’s integrated accounting functions, operations management, and customer management (CRM) to see how your company is performing at all times.
- Get the information you need on all aspects of the company in real-time with your personalised dashboard widgets to alert you of significant changes or issues.
- Track opportunities, spot trends, and monitor progress with Acumatica’s integration with Power BI.
- Set up and monitor your key performance indicators (KPIs).
Maintain and increase revenue per customer
- Use Acumatica’s integrated financials, marketing, sales, and service to track costs and revenue for each customer, from first contact to final sale.
- Seamlessly track your sales process and results with Acumatica CRM.
- Track requests and issues to improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on all critical relationships. Acumatica’s Customer Management functionality and reporting puts all the tools and information at your fingertips.
Reduce operating costs
- Stay focused on the things that matter with easily configured reporting and dashboards.
- For product-centric companies: Plan and track operating and production costs with Acumatica, including:
- Inventory and production management
- MRP and MPS
- Product costing (actual vs standard)
- For project-centric companies:
- Project costs
- Time and expense
- Billable staff utilisation
Identify problem areas
- Use case management in CRM to track customer problems and identify trends.
- Use analytical and business intelligence tools to drill into the details to examine trouble spots.
- Empower staff to share information and best practices using Acumatica’s built-in collaboration tools.
Stay ahead of the competition
- Collect and analyse “voice-of-the-customer” information. Use Acumatica’s single customer database and broad sales and customer service functionality to collect key competitive information.
- Increase customer satisfaction and communication with Acumatica’s integrated customer portal. Customers can access account information, invoices, and support information online.
Here are some KPIs that you might want to set up and monitor:
Why should you choose Acumatica?
We do not charge by the number of users that need to access the system, but rather by the resources that your company needs to use. This then means that all staff in your business are able to access information they need for their role or to improve the business situation, without any additional cost to you.